Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Word of Wisdom

whattttt?!? we give em to you late ... why cant we give em to you early?!?



Ladies ... I'm pretty moved this week ... and completely short on words.

Why?!? Because I've experienced so much in so little time. I mean that as far as life in general. And really ... just this last weekend. I went to the WOC Conference ... look for a blog about that soon ... and on TOP of that ... AUTHENTIC has been making some really awesome moves... JUST FOR YOU! ... You already know about The F*IX* ... Wait until you hear what's up for the REST of April and May!

In the words of a fave of a ll faves .... Angela Bassett


“I'm just so blessed to be able to do what I just love and have loved since I was a teenager, since I first found it, and to be encouraged by others for it.”

Are YOU Ladies?
Let us know! Be Real. Be AUTHENTIC.

No comments: