Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankin' YOU on THURSDAY!: Liz Turner




Okkkk ... so I knowwww ... it's been a while since we've let you ladies know about OUR favorite ladies! .... but surpriiiiiiise surpriiiiise we're back! (like for real for real ... not like cuttin in and out between cities!)

I think it's time to GIVE THANKS and showcase one of our newest members of AUTHENTIC but one of my dearest, oldest friends (don't tell her i said that).

Lizzy Turner
aka




ookkkk ... okkkk ... i'm actually featuring this awesome short she made ... but you know how WE do ... I'll give her a lil' plug too! lol




Want more of Lizzy?




Interested in knowing ALL about Lizzy?  I know you are! ... make sure you ladies visit www.thelizturner.com ... FREQUENTLY ... and check out the blog as well.

and OF COURSE ... you can catch her HERE ....


Wherever, However you get your Liz Turner fix ... do it AUTHENTICALLY.  Get Real. Stay Real. 

BE  AUTHENTIC.


No comments: