Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Word of Wisdom: Iyanla Vanzant

Morning ladiesssss! :)


So, I'm journaling this morning ... yes. it can be a verb. -_- ... and I go to my daily act of faith from Iyanla Vanzant's book of ALL books, Acts of Faith ... and I come across this ...


Background information
Birth name Ronda Eva Harris
Born September 13, 1953 (age 55)(1953-09-13)
Origin Brooklyn, New York, United States
Occupation(s) Inspirational Speaker
Spiritual Teacher
Writer
Scrapbooker
Website Inner Visions World Wide


"The bell rings loudest in your own home."


and thennnnn ... this ...

"The world I want begins with me."

OMG, Pretty girls (cuz you know you are right, you are all beautiful! and we love you for it!)!

This put my world into all SORTS of perspective this morning. My face was all o_0 ... my mind was like "true ... true ... double true." lol.

But really, we all know there are things we want changed ... this is why we do what we do right? But we have to start at home first ... if only but to quite that nerve-wracking bell ... the alarm that something is out of place ... the thing that disturbs us ... but it disturbs us so bc we believe it is outside when it is always within. Whatever it is, it is us.

Namaste, beauties.

Stay peacefully changing today. Remain gracefully AUTHENTIC.

No comments: