Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How To DO YOU with Yah

Guess who's BIZZACK?!? who else?


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And...I'm.....back!

Did you miss me?!

I missed me....missed this blogger voice whose sole purpose on this earth is to entertain and enlighten :)

So here's the real deal.

I'm experiencing technical difficulties....I think my Macbook is breaking up with me. I......

I won't get into it cus it's a sensitive subject. Really....I don't know what to do with myself...but everything always works itself out. There's other fish in the sea.

So whatever...siiiiiigh

So I hope to bring you not only your submitted and stolen pictures of your NYE outfits as well as the results of Cocolah.com's December Fashion Challenge in the next few days.

SO! remember that top I was supposed to be making for my NYE outfit. It didn't work...didn't work on many levels. The leather I brought was a little to heavy for the draping the shirt was supposed to have.....so it fell a little stiff. Not good.

Not only that but I ended up making a spur of the moment purchase, the pants in this pic which I do love in a Beatles sorta way but from the start I knew they wouldn't work with the top I had in mind.

I was under pressure ya'll! the store was closing and I loved the pants and figured I'd make them work some way, some how. Besides, they made my butt look REALLY nice..and hey that's priceless so I said, "pants, you coming with me buddy".

I knew I had these Beatle style boots that would work perfectly and figured if I give the band jacket another go...these would be the pants and boots to send the outfit over the edge.

Ok. So the NYE shirt didn't work, the pants didn't work with anything BUT the boots and since my girl Ndada suggested I show more skin...I figure hey! What better way to bring in the new year then to let it all hang out?!

Um...no....off to the fairy closet I go.

To get the rest of Yah's New Year's adventure in fashion ... PLUS some must have tips ...
CLICK HERE

No comments: