Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Calling All Divas

... or just Amanda Diva! (but I mean I guess the rest of you AUTHENTIC chicks can come if you want to ... and you better want to! -_-)



Anyways ... taking my usual peruse through all of you youtubers this morning ... I found AMANDA DIVA!


Now, I know, I know ... some of you are just coming into your own authenticity ... you don't be havin' time to keep up with the keep up ... or the jones's for that matter ... but that's exactly why we're HERE TO HELP! (that, and babies, if you don't know Amanda Diva then you don;t really know jack ... and Bo ... ahem ... i mean AUTHENTIC wants you to know. Plus we can't be havin' no ignorant women runnin' round the world talkin' bout "I'm an AUTHENTIC chick!" .... never that. Get Real. Get AUTHENTIC ... GET IN THE KNOW. (read below ... and as always ... take notes)

Bringing back the feeling of the golden era of hip hop, Amanda Diva's music is a refreshing change from the current status quo. With the ability to skillfully switch between rapping and singing, her unique talent makes her stand out amongst an industry of carbon copies and one hit wonders. Addressing issues of politics as well as everyday occurrences and headaches that everyone deals with, Amanda Diva puts them in an explosive rhyme/song format that forces the highest sadiddy to come down to earth, and the most thorough thug to awaken his intellect.

According to Amanda Diva,
"I always say you might have a stronger voice than me
And you might have a tighter flow
But none of ya'll got more SOUL!!! "


OK ... OK ... I can't give you EVERYTHING ... we're all about self-sufficiency round THESE parts ... so do what you do ... hit up her youtube and then visit the MYSPACE!

but i'm sure u already knew that ... ;)

wanna see Amanda Diva talk about some of her art and passion ... watch below!



muah! love u.

Stay Real. Stay AUTHENTIC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda Diva & I make Twitter babies:) She's my future sugarmama!