Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mic on Monday: GET TESTED...for LOVE.



It's yet another Monday, AUTHENTIC, & I think that I will keep today's post simple.

GET TESTED...


for LOVE.






This includes but is not limited to tù familia, your friends (them backstabbers, too!), your boo/booty-call/bedfellow/friend with benefits, & last but NEVER least - YOU! And if that's not enough motivation, get tested for me. That's right people, get tested for the one who loves you most...MIKEY, baby! [Insert my Keri Hilson "Turnin' Me On" intro voice HERE]

It's been a while since my last "Hey, AIDS is real" post. But just in case some of you like reminders, here it is:

*sings*

"Don't you...evah...get...too...comfortable..."




Till next time,

get up.
get real.
get AUTHENTIC.

love,
m./e

P.S. Click the "GET TESTED" to link up with the latest stats concerning HIV/AIDS & the womenfolk.

No comments: