Thursday, February 5, 2009

AUTHENTIC WOMEN: Shawnon Corprew



Soooo ... you know what happens here EVERY THURSDAY!

AUTHENTIC gives all our favorite chicks ... meaning YOU! Yes YOU! ... a little thank you for showing us so much support!

How? We let you hype yourself! duh! (ya'll don't be payin' attention. lol)

So this week, we want to feature one of my favorite HU ... and NOT that other one ... HAMPTON (::crowd roars. chants:: "i love i love i love my H. IIIIIIIII. U!") comrades!

Who? Why NONE other than Shawnon Corprew! Here's what Shawnon had to say about herself:




Basically, I'm a poet coming into my own. I'm participating in the Black Extravaganza at HU (ok now when u click that link ... dont ask any questions ... but u will see kholi standing all prim and poet-like in the background)for the first time and I'm sooo excited about it! I just want people to be more exposed to my poetry and such.



My name is Shawnon and my blog link is http://curiouslovechild.blogspot.com and that's where my newest pieces (as well as ramblings) are.





I BET YOU ALREADY KNOW WHERE ELSE YOU CAN CHECK SHAWNON OUT! Don't you?!?

No?!? Well, let me help!


Find more photos like this on AUTHENTIC


Stay Real, chicks. Stay AUTHENTIC.

No comments: